Hello from NumericALL!
We invite YOU to visit our training course at the Technoport in Esch-Belval.
Come and meet our junior web developers!
They want to discover your start-up, your company, your project.
What we do
NumericALL trains web developers at our coding bootcamp at the Technoport in Esch-Belval. In the past two years we have trained over 70 junior devs through six four-month intensive courses in front and back-end web development. The current course began in January and runs until end of April.
What we give learners
- 490 hours of trainer-lead coding classes for the WebForce3 certification
- An employability module to help learners craft a career plan and a professional portfolio
- A mentoring program to guide and assist learners towards successfully integrating the job market
Our learners come from varied backgrounds and often have atypical profiles. We do everything we can to give them the means to succeed on the course and after certification. They need to understand:
- what’s happening on the job market
- what’s new in innovation
- what employers are looking for
That is why we place businesses at the centre of the course and we invite business leaders and other professionals to share their projects with our team.
Find our office and our training room at the Technoport!
What’s the win-win?
Meet future junior devs, meet our trainers, and find out what we do.
Present your company, your job, your project. Tell us about what you do, your goals, your vision
& inspire our future devs!
Find a talent, a match, a solution for your project.
So how do we do this?
Jump in for half an hour during a lunch break. Talk with us about your start-up and answer a few questions. Perhaps bring a prez or any materials you like. As simple as that.
Just send us an email and we’ll take it from there.
Let’s begin our conversation.
Here are just some of the questions our learners would love to ask you:
- What is the DNA of your company / startup / project?
- What are your aims, your vision, your driving force?
- How is digital transformation impacting your business?
- What do you need from a developer?
- What should a developer know about your company, your product, your project?
Come and share your project with our future junior developers! We hope to hear from you soon.
To get in touch with our team:
Brigitte Lepage, co-founder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Kavanagh, communication: email@example.com
Fanny Mares, intern: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the WebForce3 course:
- database design and operation with MySQL
- server-side scripting with PHP, Objet Oriented Programming and advanced PHP with custom MVC frameworks and Symfony
- version control with GIT, WordPress for developers, Web Accessibility, UX/UI, and SEO
- teamwork and project management ( a two-week final project)
- course in English for the first time